The North Shore Drum Circle is currently on hiatus until futher notice. We appologize for any inconvienience that this may cause. Please keep your eye's and ears open for a new start date.
If you have questions about this, or any other music program at Lynn Valley United Church, please contact Frank Chu, LVUC's Music Minister HERE.
some things people have said about drumming at LVUC...
- I am so glad I came! I need drumming in my life again -- it keeps me present in the rhythm of life, of heart beats and breath. I will be here again. I am grateful for this discovery--a gift!
- I am gaining so much from my experience with the drum circle. It is helping me in my recovery from pain after being struck by a car…..I look forward to the continuing positive experiences with the group.”
- Thank you so much for making my special needs client happy. After hearing you and the grouop playing drums, she became very happy and cheerful, and has a better day.
- The most wonderful morning I’ve spent with my children in a long time! I hope there will be more like this!! What a great idea!
- More drumming is always good. We need more places for community to come together and experience this wonderful vibration.
- This was an amazing experience that I absolutely loved being a part of. Everyone spoke the same language. Thank you!
- Thank you for an absolutely amazing time that truly touched my soul.