The Social Justice and Outreach Team invites you to have some fun with a book club this summer.
- Two nights: July 30 & August 27 (both Tuesdays)
- Two books:The Amazing Mazie Baker: Story of a Squamish Nation’s Warrior Elder and Price Paid by Bev Sellars
- (Please click HERE for more information)
- Two motives: Fun & Awareness
- Two enticements: Wine and Community connection
The books selected for this group continue to look at the indigenous experience themes of last year’s movie nights.
Please contact the church office if you need help getting your hands on or want to borrow the selected book.