Welcome to Lynn Valley United Church
We invite you to come with us and explore what it means to be a human being on a spiritual journey... but maybe you want to know a bit more about us before stepping through our doors?
For the past few years we have been pondering the future of this community, envisioning a world of possibilities!
We began by developing a new mission statement that clearly speaks to our purpose:
- to nurture people's faith by learning about, celebrating, seeking, and sharing God's love in the world.
- energizing and nurturing the spirtual lives of people.
- providing a means of reflecting people's thoughts and actions through the lens of Christian wisdom.
- calling people together into meaningful relationships.
- relevant spirituality
- active hospitality, and
- vital community relationships
Every Sunday at 10am, we gather together for an experience of community. We sing. We pray. We listen. We reflect on ancient and contemporary wisdom. We invite the Spirit to dance with us in joyful celebration.
Got questions? Us, too! Bring 'em, and let's explore those questions together.
Interested in applying for the Children, Youth and Families Ministry position? take a look at the JNAC report and Job Description HERE
The 2012-2013 Annual Report is now online and can be found on the Board of Governance page (click here)
More About Us